If you are a 90’s kid, I am sure you remember our old days of school where exams used to be just a formality irrespective of the knowledge you have or not. Rote learning was encouraged and method learning was limited. I specifically remember some of my friends who were not good at math; mugging up the exact answer of certain sums.
But, over the time; learning and teaching methods have changed for good. Schools and parents both encourage the idea of creative and engaged learning methods. The new age learning apps provide much help in such methods. With limited school times and busy parents, such apps provide round the clock support and easy learning methods. One such app is BYJU’s.
Byju’s is an online learning platform. It provides learning courses from the range of school students to JEE, CAT and IAS aspirants. Their courses are designed in form of blogs, videos and interactive online classes. They provide comprehensive learning program for school students aged between 4 – 18 years for various centre and state boards across India.
In this post, I will be iterating some of the key points about their courses available for Karnataka state board.
BYJU’S KARNATAKA STATE BOARD REVIEW
- As an introduction to the courses available under the board, Byju’s provide minute details about the board practices, so that even the parents can easily understand the working and can plan and help their children.
- The platform mainly focuses on subjects like Mathematics, Science, Environmental-Studies and Social-studies. For some higher classes it has separate it has separate courses for Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The platform lists full syllabus in detail; listing every topic of a particular subject for class 1 to 12 under the state board, on the above mentioned subjects. So no trouble in figuring out on that part.
- You can easily find the details of the grading system along with the marks range for the board.
- It also mentions the details of syllabus and marks weight age of practicals.
- Byju’s also lists the Exam pattern and the timelines of exam and results of the state board.
- Byju’s also recommends Text books for respective subjects on the platform.
- The best thing for any student appearing for the board exams can be the previous year question papers. And Byju’s does provide the previous year old solved question papers. Along with that it also prepares some model question papers for practice.
- As I have already mentioned in the introduction, Byju’s is a comprehensive platform. This means you have everything at one place. By the medium of blogs, videos and interactive classes Byju’s does their best to help the students. Even you can book a personalized class for yourself.
- As for a beginner’s luck, Byju’s is offering a one hour free trial class with live doubt solving. So that you can get an idea about their method of teaching and can decide accordingly.
Also don’t forget to checkout this cool activity collection book for toddlers on my website.